Wine Appreciation Course : Introduction To Wine For Novices
Introduction to wine for novices
This is an informal and informative online wine class offered to any persons interested in learning more about wine. The course covers the following topics: grape varieties, red and white wine making, rose and sparkling wines ;Methode Cap Classique , Champagne, wine faults and wine etiquettes.
The next scheduled class is as follows;
Times 12 am till 1 pm
1st session : 14th February 2021
2nd session : 21st February 2021
3rd session : 28th February 2021
4th session : 7th March 2021
5th session : 14th March 2021
The overall course costs R 1095 .00 per person , each candidate receives study material , recorded sessions , and a certificate of attendance .
- Understanding of wine grapes and South African wine regions .
- Clear knowledge on how wine is made and the different wine making techniques.
- Understanding of sparkling wines and how to differentiate between carbonated sparkling , MCC and Champagne .
- Know how to differentiate wine faults .
- Deepen your appreciation for wine while getting a broader perspective into wine.
30 in stock